Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Tribute - to the One(S) who simply swept me off my feet

*Ahem - ahem* that looks like too big a title.. But I didn't want to postpone posting this postable post even after its post-production after so many hurdles in the post, oops sorry, Past! Confused? You better be. Just to get you into the mood...!!! This post is a tribute to all the One(S) who had the privilege of sweeping me off my feet, by their mere existence. Its the work I had written when I was utterly confused and hopelessly in ooh and aah,"you-know-wwhat-Love!" Ah, not anymore!
I take all the honour of submitting these works of sheer poetry , with an element of insanity and humour, despair and calm. I thank thee(S) for being the central element(s) around my poems.
I humbly submit them in ascending order ;-) of existence.

1. GOING NUTS ONCE UPON A TIME
- read the first post of this blog.



2. NAMELESS

Your music drives me crazy,
It turns me on...
Your love keeps me waiting,
AS time moves on....
Wish I could get entangled in your charm,
Forever cradled in your arm...!!!




3. SOLITUDE

Solitude is Bliss,
As lovely as a kiss,
Showered upon by a lover,
Who in the midst...Thinks
Ignorance is bliss!



Now for some stuff I came up with and in which I have a lot of belief..

"The Gods don't mind , but "THEY" do!"
- Against all religious superstitions in existence , just because they existed once upon a time. I am not an atheist. I am as strong a theist can be. I am a believer of God. And nothing more!


" Ours is a country where we mock at beggars 'cause they don't do any work and slam our doors at the faces of salesmen 'cause they do their work "
- Against the attitude of folks not able to respect people for what they are.


"I love myself 'cause I know I'm not perfect !"
-Against my complex and insecurities in life. The importance of imperfect !!







3 comments:

Ice-Thorn said...

very nice...
u come up wit lots of nice things ;0
the last one esp...
i love ur posts coz i can relate 2 almost all of thm :)

astute87 said...

Yenna post ithu?


Nanna irukku!

Sharanya Rajendran said...

Very good post! I like your three 'beliefs!'..... Especially the second one..!! *u Rock sOmSiE*!!8) Also like your first poem... going nuts once upon a time....!! Good work... Keep posting!!

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...