Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagggloooooo - After the Break ;-)

I hereby declare that the following names were typed at random, and the questions following them were answered truly to the best of my knowledge :)
1.Sharanya
2.Maggi
3.Niru
4.Dinesh
5.Subha
6.Vivek
7.Aishwarya
8.Sruthi
9.Disney
10.Ram
11.Nishant
12.Arun
13.Dominica
14.Alice
15.Augustin
16.Sharmila
17.Prasanna(SierraManiac)
18.Divya Priya Raghavan
19.Siddarth Sankaran
20.Sowmya Sankaran

The above names were typed randomly,as and when they came to my head.Sharanya was the one to pull me into yet another "Tagggloooooo"..Hence it's part two,after the break,reminding me of a mega mega serial once upon a time on DD - "Adithya danraaj panakaara naaye" ,followed immediately by Junoon After the break.And after the break, its again "Adithya Dhanraj Panakaara naaye!!"... Well...But I don't think this tagggloooo will be an exact replica as the previous one, like in the example stated above.... Anyways, here goes...Taggglooooooooooo(Name longer, the second time! ;-) )

How did you meet 14?

Alice is Dominica's Best friend , who is Sharanaya's Best friend, who is My Best Friend. Confusing?? - It better be..We became close friends in college...(Both Domi n Alice). Sharanya has been best friend from school..:)

What would you do if you have never met 1?

I would'nt have anyone to share my birthday.I would have lost someone who understands me the best.I would have lost a person always close to my heart.I wouldn't be blogging this post today (She happens to be the one who tagged me! :P)


What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?

I would probably end up laughing my guts out! ! ! ! ! ! :P :P :P

Did you ever like 19?

I love him..!! He is my sweeeeetest kid brother...Someone who has been there since childhood.Though we are'nt cousins, we like calling ourselves so..!

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?

*Ahem Ahem* Maybe they would...Both being my brothers ;-)


Describe 3

Niru is a short,cute,chubby pie.My very close friend since class 7.Fate Rules..And I thought why am I made to sit next to this girl all of a sudden...And suddenly, she became my best friend...

Do you think 8 is attractive?

Yeah, she is!! Another childhood buddy (4th std till date) ;)

Tell me something about 7

Aishwarya is my Mom's friend's daughter. We share close birthday dates (Me being jan 4 n she bein jan6)...Been family friends for a long time.She is very sweet and the best dancer ever! Very creative and my Dad sometimes says she resembles Angelina Jolie..Yah..She is pretty!

Do you know any of 12's family?

Actually Nopes...I wonder if even Domi knows ;-) ;-)

What's 18's favourite?

That would be "snubbing" people who ofcourse deserve it ;-) She'z just tooo good at it..Queen of Snubs. Another one of her favourites is Animals..She is literally in love with all the animals in the planet :) (My twin soul, this being the only area where we differ :))

What's 11's specialty?

He is (was now )my senior at college who later became a friend. A member of the College band, who can work wonders with the keyboard..Too good at it.. ;-) ;-) Loved him best when he played the entire sequence(bgm) from "Kaala kaala kaalamaga kaadhaluku naangal arpanam " from Punnagai Mannan.


Who is 9 going out with?

Disney...Hmm..No idea..I know someone he might be going out with in the future ;-) Secret!

How old is 16 now?

Sharmila is my bench associate, popularly known as "the Come On tigers THALA"...She is 20 years old but looks like she is 16..

When was the last time you talked to 13?

This evening , in the bus. When we were deciding where she should get down to meet you - know- who, for a few You-might-not-know-who...So..Freeya vidungooooo!! :P


Who's 2's favourite band/singer?

I would say EMINEM. She was the one who got me into listening to Eminem . I love the guy for his guts...Her favourite lines from The real slim shady " My Bum is On ur lips..^2..And if I'm lucky,you might just give it a lil kiss" ;-) ;-) (Mags...hehe....u better read this...Unkita thittu vaangi rombo naal aachu)

Would you date 4?

Nah..Dinesh is my very very good friend..Rakhi bro since class 7.. :)

Is 15 single?

Nopes, Augustin is Domi's friend..A guy who is a kid at heart..But its a wonder..Even he's committed.. :)


What's 10's last name?

Kumar ...The namez RAM KUMAR...

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 13?

I am in a serious relationship - Dominica is a very dear friend to me..;-)

Which school does 3 go to?

Does'nt go to school now..Used to go to "St.John's CBSE"... (where we share great memories :D )

Where does 6 live?

He is my "big" Anna who is at present doing his MS in the US...I think he calls his appartment Waterview or something.. :) :)(*fingers crossed*temporary residence ;-) ;-))

What's your favourite thing about 5?

Subha ("Tiger Subha" *hehe*)...is tooo good in kalaaiching and dabaaiching.I love her sense of humour.She has an awesome attitude..!

*Paparapaaaam* THE END *Paparapaaam* (There, atleast this post has come to an end..unlike "Junoon" ;-) ;-) I think the serial would be as old as me...!! :O :O :O :P )

So who am I taggin?
Divyapriya,Sindhu,Prasanna,Arun

*Thank You!*

5 comments:

Sharanya Rajendran said...

This was fun doin it... right ?? I liked all ur answers esp abt me n disney's future date! hee hee... he shd read this i guess!!

Unknown said...

heyyy... cool one :-)
though makes u wonder abt a lot of things... ;-P and "Adithya danraaj panakaara naaye" ha ha ha... u wont believe me... i was talking abt tat to my friends this afternoon... :-) :-)

Vivek_Gangadharan said...

hey good one .. but then the taglooo (dont know how many zeros :) ) was funnier.... again its a comment frm a die hard fan. I would second to what anusha had stated ... the one from junoon....

RAJ ABRAHAM said...

hmmmm now everyone knows tat sowmya akka has got a rock hard skull lol.... even after her head kissed the road she is able to crack such nice mockais,,....he he... love you akka thanks for the is 15 single part.... he he[:D]

Anonymous said...

Its very good di...superb...

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...