Friday, November 9, 2007

ISHMILEEEE

I am a member of Orkut. I own a community called "Dark Is Beautiful". Its just a community I started , without any idea. I was in love with the word "dark" for no reason, and I was just testing how many more loved it like me... It is surprising that there are now 60 members in it, but not much activity as of now. So, to just go for a change, I decided to change the display pic. Google came to my rescue and I went in search of pictures to go with the title. What is Dark without Africa? Since the curiosity spared the cat, and killed me this time, I searched under the name "African" and Bingo!- I found this... It was love at first sight with this painting, which spoke a language more powerful than words, it was the smile that took my heart away...


Smile - Michael Jackson


Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...

If you smile
With your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just...

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just...

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile, even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by...

If you smile
Through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile...

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile.

This post is the 25th post of creativeexplosives.blogspot.com.Frankly speaking, I never knew I would come this far . I love writing, and I guess this blog has seen more than just writing. I have used it like a diary in a lot of posts. ;-) . And for all those who read my blog, Thank you!

I decided to post about the painting and the lyrics of the song - Smile, because many of us forget to appreciate things that we have, that others don't . Smile through your fear and sorrow, as the song says, "Smile, what's the use of crying. ?".

Post dedicated to : Ambi Maama - I will always love him and miss him..





3 comments:

Sharanya Rajendran said...

I love the picture... n good 'thought' for the 25th post... Smile, wats the use of cryin! People should keep this in mind when eva they are led down...I have heard the song Smile by MJ... will listen, nice lyrics!

P:S: Y u like dark? and y i like dark? ;-)

s()ms!e said...

hahahaha...we both know why?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you anyway..! ;-)

Ice-Thorn said...

Super post macha!

reaali nice...i hvnt heard the song..but will listen soon...make everyone smile :) by blogging like this

ps : i like dark 2.. u no y!!

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...