Sunday, November 4, 2007

Names I won't name my kids!

I have a list of names that I have decided NOT to name my kid(s). Just a few things I think about, whenever my mind allows me to get into a little go-lucky day dreaming,especially after witnessing some extremely nice and happy ending romantic movies.
If it's a girl... I don't want her to be called
1.Lavanya
2.Brindha
3.Ranjani
4.Sudha
5.Vidhya
6.Smirthi
7.Rekha
8.Nisha
9.Shilpa
10.Mythili
11.Mala
12.Sheela
13.Suneetha
14.All flower names.. Roja , Malli
15.Kruthika
16.Sowmya
17.Krupa
18.Sneha
19.Kavitha
20.Shakila ( :O)
(To be contd... )

If it's a boy, I would hate calling him
1.Gokul
2.Hari
3.Giri
4.Sooraj
5.Naresh
6.Rishi
7.Vikram
8.Arun
9.Sridhar
10.Srinivas
11.Bhaskar
12.Gopal
13.Mani
14.Ram
15.Naveen
16.Ajith
17.Ashwin
18.Bharat
19.Sathya
20.Karthik
(To be contd.. )

Note :
The above names are in the list, because of no specific reason.A few names are those of a few people in my life. They have no direct connection to the person. They are here purely due to my phonetic dislike of them. I just don't know why, but I don't like the sound of a few names. Most of them are very regular names. Nothing unusual... So, if I were to name my kids, I would choose something that is very different, and it definitely will not be a tongue- brain twister!! ;-)...

8 comments:

Sharanya Rajendran said...

Gokul

Naresh

Sooraj

Srinivas

seems familiar ??/ adhu appadi d, U'veput G's name First in HATE list!

I hope G doesn read this, then this J will be in Trouble:D:D:D

s()ms!e said...

as i ve said...its got nothin to do with the people, who happen to be in my life,with that name..Its pure phoenetic dislike of the names..

Anonymous said...

1 small tip when ur posting any articles make sure u uses font face as "Verdana / Arial" and appropriate font size, which differentiates title, heading, bodycopy, etc and italize where it is required.

1c again nice write-up.
:)

s()ms!e said...

Done.Pl post in your name... I would appreciate that..

SierrA ManiaC said...

Sister,

Goto your settings first and then comments section in that. There you can disable the anonymous comments and so users must have to post their identity.

This would help you in a better way.

Vasanthan said...

would you like my name then?

astute87 said...

Ah, thank goodness. My name is not in the list.

s()ms!e said...

part of ur name is...

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...