Monday, October 27, 2008

Diwaliiiii~~~!!~!~!~!~!

Diwali is in. And the only "most happening thing is the variety of sweets Mom made this time, and the variety of programmes on the Idiot Box, to keep the oldies occupied. My dad, a hard core fan of debates in any channel and any time, took pleasure in evading me from watching "darling Maddy's " interview. Forgive them all, I thought, but never forget! :P That's when I thought, about Diwali. I am against a lot of things, as you all would have surmised by now. So one of my "Seasonal" , go-against-this attitude is towards crackers. So having lost in the war of programming (watching actually ;)), I decided to give a stroke here and there, by opening MS Paint and just painting, whatever I thought...Lot's of things were running through my head, as usual. But at that moment of opening MS Paint, it was the festive attraction - Crackers. :D :D :D :D
Well...So the pic says it all ?!! :) :) :)
Hope You all Had a great Diwali...And you (didn't) have a blast! ;) hehe! Cheers!!!

Note :
I'm bored of controversies..............!

No comments:

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...