Friday, December 4, 2009

This Love has taken its toll on me - Maroon 5 :-)

Taggglooooooo - After a Long Break! :-) - Thanks to Sindhu! :)

This tag game is very simple..! I was in deep remorse about not having blogged for almost 2 whole months and my cousin pinged me to check out her blog - a new post! And I did. As I was reading the post, I came scrolling down and my eyes fell upon the post next in line with a weird title..! I was surprised to find a Tag post and at the bottom, she had tagged me! So here I am, trying to compensate for the loss with a post which requires very little thinking and just the right playlist on the background!


Rules of the Game ( To those unfortunately lucky ones who will be tagged by moi! )

1.Copy the questions to a new post page

2. Keep your mp3, winamp, media player on shuffle mode

3. Play any song of your choice (Only once..!After this you will strictly follow the instructions..)

4. Read the first question

5. After you've read the question, click on the next button

6. Write the name of the song - whichever song is playing

7. Go through step 4,5,6 till you reach the last question numbered 25

8. Blog this and Tag people!



1. If someone asks you, "are you okay" you say:

Pehli Nazar mein Kaise jadoo kar diya…! :P


2. How would you describe yourself ?

New York nagaram..urangum neram…thanimai adanguthey…naangu kannadi chuvargalukulle naanum meluguvathiyum! Thanimai thanimaiyo…kodumai kodumaiooo


3. What do you like in a guy/girl ?

But somebody to love
Somebody to hold
Somebody that I can feel in my blood
Somebody to hold
Somebody to own
Somebody to make me feel I'm in love

- Nelly Furtado! :P :P


4. How do you feel today ?

You fill up my senses…! :D - John Denver :)


5. What is your life's purpose ?

Who am I?- Casting Crowns.

I am a flower quickly fading…Here today and gone tomorrow..! A wave tossed in the ocean….vapour in the wind..still u hear me when I m calling ..lord u catch me when I m falling..and u told me who I am….I am yours…! I am yours! …!

Makes sense eh?:) :)


6. What's your motto ?

To fall in love - Poovukellam..siragu mulaithadhu..endhan thottatil…Idhu epadi epadi nyaayam..elaam kadhal seidha mayam! Kadhal enbadhu sariya thavara…idhu dhaan enaku theriyavillai!


7. What do your friends think of you ?

Aaj mein Upar…Aasmaan neeche - Khamoshi :)


8. What do your parents think of you ?

Indian Rain - Colonial Cousins ! Rain clouds in the sky… I don’t know why.. they make me bloom..when I m thinking of you..!( There are more reasons to why they'd think of me when this song plays! :) )


9. What do you think of often ?

What you say will be forgotten someday..

What you do will be remembered

Empty promises always fade away…What you keep will last forever

Don’t tell me - Hoobastank

Very true! :P


10. What is 2 + 2 ?

Ore nyabagam - Minnale!


11. What do you think of your best friend ?

Hahahha! Same mistake – James Blunt…! Why blood..same blood! :P


12. What is your life story ?

Bhool Bhullaya! :P :P Hare Ram Hare ram..Hare Krishna hare ram


13. What do you want to be when you grow up ?

On a dark desert highway..cool wind in my hair..! :) Hotel California - Eagles :)

14. What do you think when you see the person you like

Moi Lolita - Alizee ( translates to - All my love is gone! ) - :O !


15. What will you dance to at your wedding ?

Whoa! Adiye Kolludhey! Azhago aludhey! -Varanam ayiram


16. What will they play at your funeral ?

Shit~! :O :O Guess I m wishing my life away…with these things I ll never say!! :O :O


17. What is your hobby/interest ?

Thendrale…thendrale…mella nee veesu..poovudan mella nee pesu..! To sleep! :P


18. What is your biggest fear ?

:O I dint think it could ever happen again.Maybe Id given up on romance..in my longing to give up pain…look at me now..coz I m falling in love again- John Denver :O :O!


19. What is your biggest secret ?

Loveless..and cold..with your last breath…you stirred my soul…you smiled at me..Like Jesus to a child.. – George Michael :)


20. What do you want right now ?

Title track of Subramaniyapuram - Vayasu vayasu parakura vayasu! Idhu manasa manasu rasikara manasu endrum…endrum! :P


21. What do you think of your friends ?

Soch zara jaan-e-jaan tujhko humein kitna chahte hain
Rote hain hum bhi agar teri aankhon mein aansoo aate hai
Gaana to aata nahin hai magar phir bhi hum gaate hai
Hey, Aditi.. Maan kabhi kabhi saare jahaan mein andhera hota hai
Lekin raat ke baad hi to savera hota hai
:)


22. When you want to rush to the toilet, what do you think ?

Strawberry kanne! :P :P Hahaha Maybe..if I had too many strawberries for dessert! :P


23. The person you hate the most is in front of you, what will you tell the person ?

Just a teenage dirt bag baby- Wheatus!


24. You have a lottery. What will you sing ?

Hahahaha ---> Smooth Operator - Sade


25. What will you post this as?

This Love has taken its toll on me– Maroon5 (Title makes sense now?)


*** The End***

Those unfortunately lucky ones! :P

Sharanya
Niru
Arunesh
Divz
Vidhya
:D

P.S.
Excerpts from the past - Recap!

http://creativeexplosives.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagggloooooo-after-break.html

http://creativeexplosives.blogspot.com/2008/03/taggglooooo.html

3 comments:

Sharanya Rajendran said...

sowmiii... good to see your blog active after a long time :) :)

fun post!! liked the toilet question = strawberry penne! :D

Ha Ha!!!keep postings :)

Sindhu said...

So got through the 'blogger's block' phase eh?!?! Nywayz, I loved 4 and 15... Adiye kolluthey in your wedding !!! Can't wait :)

bathmate said...

I liked it.
Bathmate

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...