Friday, August 13, 2010

Sin sentido!!!

I resort to poetry when the situation is tight and
When all my senses command me to write...
I start off with lame phrases like "true" love and serendi"pity"
Gambling away with words which I "think" sound real witty!
To make it sound cool, I try and rhyme every line possible
My mind conjures up words and images contradicting affable...
That was one example of how I would "mis"(s)rhyme possible and affable
Ending up with something far from plausible and barely applaudable...!
Juggling with alliterations and metaphors coming along
I keep going like it's just a mere furlong..!
No matter where the words take me...
No matter how pointless I find the journey to be...
If there is one thing that I am sure of as hell...
It would be my desire to write poetry as well!
This is for all those who have the "block syndrome"...
This is for all those who ran out of words while facing the "doom"...
This is for all those who find nothing interesting enough to write and
More importantly, this is for all those who won't give up without a fight...!

-s()Ms!e

P.S - Sin sentido - Spanish for "meaningless, pointless, senseless................" .
I'll let you figure out the rest on your own! ;-) !



6 comments:

pri said...

I loved this one tooo....there r so at times when u dnt hav words to express or evn the facial expresions seems meaningless..Kudos to u!!



Happy came...:)

s()ms!e said...

Thanks a lot Pri!! :) :) Happy me!

gaddy said...

sowmi..i know that a little TR is hidden in you over these years..:D:D but it looks good because u don have much to say and u have blogged exactly that..:):) ipadiyum eluthalam nu soldra..:D:D good..:)

Sindhu said...

Konjom late comment thaan.. But still, blogger's block is just a passing cloud :) so dealla vidu ! 'Wont give up without a fight' - Very simple choice of words, but still you made em sound so powerful :)

s()ms!e said...

@sindhu,disney- Thanks a lot guys
* hugs *

wild flower said...

like! make that really like! :)

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...