Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A far from wonderful after life!

Time 8.00 p.m.
Status - Before I saw "Its a wonderful after life" - - - > (seeing the title and Sendhil Ramamurthy ;-) :D :D :D :D :D

Time 11.30 p.m.
Status - After I saw "Its a wonderful after life" ---------> :X :O damn it! :X :O !

And then I couldn't sleep. I usually count from 1-100 if I m desperate to get some sleep. But tonight, out of the dejection of having wasted a wonderful 2 hours on a pointless expedition, I thought of making up words from every alphabet separately to describe the experience of watching the movie - oops sorry - watching a mistake!
These are the first "-ve" words that popped up ! Just venting out the frustration in someway!


Atrocious

Banal

Coarse

Dingy

Erratic

Flimsy

Ghastly

Hoax

Immaterial

Junk

Klutz

Levity

Mourn

Nosebleed

Obtuse

Plague

Quibbler

Reckless

Sinister

Trite

Ulcer

Vexed

Wily

Xerostomia

Yuck

Zipped


DARE - Watch this movie and bitch about it in the comments section!

4 comments:

Sharanya Rajendran said...

Ha Ha Ha....Except our tall-dark-and-handsome-senthil, there is nothing good about the movie i guess!

what an outburst of words :)

yes yes, i will bitch about soon after watching this shit!

gaddy said...

i'm damm sure that u still have the lyceum materials with you..:D:D:D u r proving that ur GRE class wasn a joke...it comes quite handy rite..:D:D:

s()ms!e said...

@Shara - U betcha! :)
@Dis - Dude..wordweb comes in handy too! :P U really think my memory is that good? :P Man..! U dont know me at all!

Sindhu said...

I wish I was at least online while you were drafting this post. I could have given you that 'apdithaan.. vidathey!! Cmon sowmie!!' cheers, like the one on the bleachers ;)

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...