Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tagggloooooo - After a BIG BREAK!

Rules - Type 20 names in random before you read the questions. Copy the questions to a file and start answering them.

Tagaloooooooooooo! (Missing count of the O's now) atlast! Just came across this old post of mine ( http://creativeexplosives.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagggloooooo-after-break.html). Thought why not now? Given the fact that I've stopped blogging for quite sometime now, I took it as an opportunity to make a memory out of it. I decided to make it my "Master Memory!" :P ! I've typed in the names of all the people I know, admire, respect, acknowledge or have atleast shared a meal with at BITS,Goa. I hereby declare that the following names were typed at random, and the questions following them were answered truly to the best of my knowledge.



1.Akriti
2.Savitha
3.Parva
4.Vishnu
5.Sushma
6.Shruti
7.Kalai
8.Moni
9.Sachin
10.Kabilan
11.Bhakti
12.Kushboo
13.Teju
14.Vidhya
15.Ganesh
16.Mayank
17.Arun
18.Krishna
19.Sumit sir
20.Prakash sir

How did you meet 14?


My junior in college. The first person to come to my room and give me a hug and a chocolate for "her" birthday! :)


What would you do if you have never met 1?


Goa would have been a boring place! Wouldn't have had anyone to share videos and songs with. Wouldn't have anyone to cheer me up when I'm low!

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?

Laughed My Ass Off!


Did you ever date 19?

Noway! :) *Respect! Respect! *


Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?

HAHAHAHA! One of them would definitely be lucky if that happened! :D

Describe 3

Parva is a cool guy. Has a cherubic demeanor. Totally wild on the inside. Can speak about anything for hours.

Do you think 8 is attractive?

'Course I do! She's a cute person

Tell me something about 7

Kalai is a really good friend of mine. She has a mind of her own and stands up for something she doesn't believe in. Something I admire in her. Never takes shit from people.

Do you know any of 12's family?

Heard a lot but never met anyone in person.

What's 18's favourite?

That would be Music and Dance.

What's 11's specialty?


Her child like innocence. Her nature to truly care for someone.

Who is 9 going out with?

Clueless!


How old is 16 now?

Too much Math! (*dislikes question*) Hmm I guess he's like 26 now.



When was the last time you talked to 20?

Last sem!



Who's 2's favourite band/singer?

Band/singer - no clue. But I do know she likes Ilayaraja's works the best.


Would you date 4?

Nopes. We're good friends for now!

Is 15 single?

Probably yes

What's 10's last name?

Mani



Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 13?

Not really! She has other plans! :P


Which school does 3 go to?

Same as mine!


Where does 5 live?

A few rooms away!



What's your favourite thing about 6?

Her attitude! Totally rocks!





1 comment:

wild flower said...

6 and 17 a couple?? hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa no amount of ROTFL will do... L.O.L!!!!

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...