Friday, July 20, 2007

Blue is the colour of my heart




"Everybody" wants to know what it eeeez !!It was my status msg on google talk for quite sometime. It had people all perked up and trying to figure out why my heart was "blue"! Well, so I thought they all deserved an explanation. "Blue is the colour of my heart" is a heartfelt acoustic balad by Danny Cowan group from their album ""Drivin' Back To Texas". Tracy Cowan is the lead singer. Her melancholy can pull at your heartstrings with a touch of pathos, never felt before.
The Danny Cowan Group began in October of 1999 with its core trio. Their first album "Drivin' Back to Texas"was released in December, 2000.




Members of the band
Danny Cowan- guitars & vocals

Tracey Cowan- lead vocals

Craig Ricks- bass

Hector Gonzalez- drums




Now for the Magnum opus , the lyrics of the D-song.



Blue is the Color of my heart




Today I saw my baby

He was looking..oh so fine

Dint seem as though he missed me at all...

I watched him through the window

As he sipped a glass of wine

Suddenly,the tears began to fall

and..blue is the color of my heart

o0h yea and blue is the color of my heart.


Seems like only yesterday

He asked me please be mine

Kissed me and the love shone in his eyes..


Now all I see is emptiness,

Just dark and lonely times

Can't believe..he is out of my life


and blue is the color of my heart

ohhh yea and blue is the color of my heart(2)



You can download the song from http://www.dannycowangroup.com/Bandpage.html



Note : I searched and tried my level best to post lyrics from an online site. But I couldn't find the lyrics anywhere. So I decided to type them myself.Hence the lyrics posted above may have some errors, other than those in punctuations!

1 comment:

astute87 said...

I found this song in my google talk received files.. don't know who sent it.. I've been listening to it for sometime and now i read about it in you blog.. Seems like a nice band..

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...