Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Paintings..

Here are two of my paintings.Something i tried doing on Microsoft Plus (For Kids )during the time when I was at the height of boredom, having nothing to do because we had a problem with our Internet connection. The first painting is called "Evalo " . I dint have anyone specific in mind, so I called her "evalo" - meaning stranger in Tamil.
The second painting is again an enigmatic version of a girl. I thought it was quite obvious that it was a girl. And when i asked my friends , what they thought it was, I got an assortment of totally hilarious replies which included - "Blade,Tree,Knife,Leaves,Leaf and Pisasu (meaning evil spirit) " very few guessed it right. *hehe*

evalo


Guess what ?


3 comments:

astute87 said...

I'm one of the few guys who guessed it right..

Anonymous said...

hmmm i dunno much abt paintings ... anyways ..i would lik to give ratings out of 10 .. okay de 1st one.. hmm de gal luks gud .. ellan correct a errukku ! but de bangle s very big.. and in tis mordern dress gold luks odd.. platinum podu pa ..okay ..and yea could hav written somsie in a better way .. okay its 8 on 10 .. for de next one.. i tot its a tree... and got to know after u told me .. nice illusion.. 9 on 10 for tat ! keep in touch wit ur paintin wen ur vetti .. guess u r always !

Vivek_Gangadharan said...

hey i guess i am also one of the guyz who guessed your second one right ...
good one considering u have done it in Paint...

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...