Monday, July 2, 2007

GOING NUTS (oNcE uPoN A tImE!!)

W-r-I-t-I-n-G was never in my passion-list for quite some time. I dint write much beyond the essay and poetry answers in the eng exams. Ah..well! One guy changed it all. when i was in the Eleventh std. I had a crush on a guy, a senior , who had the entire female population in school in his control. I was so naive that i wrote a poem for him. It was technically my first poem, thats when i started developing a passion towards writing. It was the poem that helped me to realise the real me. THough it does sound dumb rite now..it still stands in my life as my first poem.. here goes.

You are my sun,,
You make my life fun..
You r my hero
Even when I know tht im a zero…
You r my first crush
And In my heart u bring a gush
The intensity in ur eyes could b sold for no price…
Your smile makes me happy and gay
And makes me plead for u to stay…
My thoughts wander from the second to the first floor
But u never wanna leave ur classroom flooor…
I pray to God to gimme the guts to propose…
I also pray tht u don go nuts after ma proposal…
If we r destined to meet in the near future…
Then I can very well assure u tht I will not be ur sister..
Can I call this love.?Can I call this a crush..?
I dunoo….but u sure are a rush…!
if only the heaven conspires to help me…
If only the angels conspire to help me….
If only u get to know me……..I wish …I wish……
Till my last breath ….
Till my own empty soul reaches u…..
I shall never forget u….
Nor will I forgive u …if something goes wrong…
-somsie~.~

7 comments:

astute87 said...

Welcome to blogosphere lady.. have a pleasant stay..

astute87 said...

I would have been happy to see "your" used in the places of ur. The second floor used has three os. Good one for a one written when in school. Will be expecting to read more.

happy and gay ;-) tells it all. Did you write this for a guy or gal?

huh guess what the word verification letters are vtcgay.

s()ms!e said...

it was indeed written for a Guy.

musicmaniac said...

wow....i never knew u could write love poems...cool di... it had an element of innocence mixed with humour and a pinch of feelings..way to go...keep rocking..

s()ms!e said...

thank u thank u!!

Ice-Thorn said...

cool... boy.. i was transported back to the days of my first crush. well written. keep it up!


ps. did he get to know u? ;)

Sharanya Rajendran said...

It was those early times when we used to think poems should be rhyming ;) N I remember this poem very well:) n I knw who the guy is too :);) keep posting babe:)

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...