Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Take it all in one go......

Why is it that people always say " Take it as it comes?" ... Why is it that everyone blames the destiny for their mistakes...? Why do people call it fate, when they are not able to agree that they are losers? Why do people always worry about the people they are least interested in ?Why do people have their heart in one place and mind in another? Why do people blame the society,of which they are an active part of? Why are people accused of overreacting, when all they try to bring out is the truth? Why are people given choices and blamedlater for the choices made? Why do people doubt faith when it comes to a match with reality? My mind is a bundle of contradictions. My mind is more muddle than a puddle.The greatest achievement in life is surviving it..and surviving it without regrets.. I hope noone already said that, because I typed it in a flow! Well... Coming to those questions, Let me first say that, this post will not be one of my greatest works. Because believe me - I'm typing things as they come to my head, and more than anything else, I am in a bad mood, and taking the liberty of posting something, just for the heck of it,without any worry or mishaps about what I am typing at present.So if you are looking for something philosophical -STop here! In this post I can assure you the following :
1. Lack of content of any kind.
2.The longest, dumbest,most insensitive,most childish post ever.
3.An aimless rigmarole, with not an element of humour, Yea - not even by chance!
4. cynical to the core in the mask of bravery.
5.aBsOlUtElY...BrEaKiNg tHe ruLe oF pUnCtuAtiOnS..wITH aLL dUe ReSpEct tO tHe LaNgUaGe..!@#!@#@#$ (eMpHaSiSiNg ThE PoInT mAdE wItH rAnDomSyMbOlsAndLaCkOfspAcebaRAcTiViTy)
6.I might try and symbolise a lot of things which might be incomprehensible even when you are not drunk and all steady!
7. will not answer the "why? series" stated above...infact it will be nowhere close to that
8.Might mislead you into unnecessary conclusions and misgivings.
9.CompArison with other posts in blog -Strictly prohibited....
10. Finally, If you have read till here, Thank you for your patience. That's just all about it... Are you looking for the blog post? ? well..what do u think i was typing so long.........................! ! ! ! ! !

Just killing time, and people's patience in one go...-tHUS THE TITLE :tAKE IT ALL in one go!!

1 comment:

Ice-Thorn said...

chillax dude :)

we all get like that sometimes.. its good u 'took it all in one go'..some questions don hv answers, its a nice post:)

{hugs} :)

Stumped!

This happens whenever I take a train from Chennai to Bangalore (Ahem..read as whenever I travel alone!). After taking consecutive modes of ...